1.09.2009

Been away for awhile.....

I really stepped away for awhile with this whole blog thing. I admit I got a little caught up with life and really didn't have anything "Trash Free" to post.
It is more important now to live simply then just seven months ago when I started this blog. With the uncertainty of the economy everyone seems to be looking for ways to be more frugal. Or as I like to put it "being more mindful of what we consume".
This has inspired me to start blogging again. I am going to take a different approach this time around. Instead of my entries being about me and what I am doing, I am going to search the web for cool links to other people who are doing things more sustainably and creatively. Of course along the way if I find myself doing some particularly cool I will share it with all of you.
Here is my first link to two videos. The first one is about a man who makes tiny houses. Very cool! The second video is about a great little local shop in Burlington VT (where I am from). Both videos are from the vlog "Stuck in Vermont" by Eva Sollberger. Check out her other videos too, she has some very interesting stuff.
xoxo




9 comments:

Indonesia said...

Hello...
My name Is Indra.
Nice To meet U


By:
http://legendindonesia.blogspot.comhttp://palembang-musi.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Hey great post! I would like to touch base with you about your blog. Please contact me directly at chris@greenpress.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Chris

The Daily Reviewer said...

i!

Congratulations! Your readers have submitted and voted for your blog at The Daily Reviewer. We compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 sustainability Blogs, and we are glad to let you know that your blog was included! You can see it at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/sustainability/2

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award here

P.S. This is a one-time notice to let you know your blog was included in one of our Top 100 Blog categories. You might get notices if you are listed in two or more categories.

P.P.S. If for some reason you want your blog removed from our list, just send an email to angelina@thedailyreviewer.com with the subject line "REMOVE" and the link to your blog in the body of the message.

Cheers!

Angelina Mizaki
Selection Committee President
The Daily Reviewer
http://thedailyreviewer.com

gaffergirls.com said...

hi ... love'n this blog

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

aa said...

live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
自慰套|情趣內衣|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|
煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|
衣蝶|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|
角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|

embracechaos said...

This is great! I like what you said, "being more mindful of what we consume". I'm doing a year of no retail shopping and blogging the process on http://trashsociety.com. I ran into the same thing... but if I don't have a 'no shopping' thing to blog, I blog about something related that I've seen of heard of. Thanks!!

BlogFront said...

Hi,

BlogFront.org is committed to uphold the quality standards of blogging. We strive to maintain and promote only the most credible blogs in their respective fields.

Spam blogs or "splogs" has been a problem for some time now and people are getting confused about which blog to trust.

We would like to thank you for maintaining such a reputable blog. We know that it takes time, effort and commitment to keep such a blog and as such, we have added your blog as one of the top Green Blogs.

You can see your blog listed here: http://blogfront.org/green/3

You can also claim your BlogFront Top Blogs badge at http://blogfront.org/badges/green

Thank you for keeping your blog credible. Let's keep the blog revolution alive!

Maria Blanchard
BlogFront.org
Blog Revolucion

Masud Khan said...

Nice and very useful topic that is very need able for us.
dog poop bags