9.09.2008

Day Nine's Trash FAIL

Today I ate lunch at work. I used my plate, bowl, utensils and dishcloth from home. Things were lookin' good.

Unfortunately, I had too many onions in my salad, and I didn't want to stink out my neighbors at work, so I threw them in the trash.

I've also been collecting my paper towels as I use them. Paper towels are nearly impossible to avoid at work. I keep catching myself hesitating as I reach for them to dry my hands, bowl, plate, mug, etc.

For the rest of the week, I'm going to bring my dishtowel in my pocket around the office. This will certainly cut down on my consumption, and is a likely candidate for permanent trash change.

2 comments:

shannon said...

Good idea to carry the towel with you. I have not used one paper towel yet! So I know you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Green Friendly products at www.purogenics.com for fragrance and dye free dish and hand soap.