9.02.2008

Day 2 comes to a close




Picture 1 The trash I produced today:
  • Styrofoam bowl from lunch
  • Hotball plastic wrapper
  • Allergy pill wrappings
  • That big plastic thing. That is the packaging my new shoes came in.
Picture 2 The new hot shoes I got today:
  • Sorry folks but these shoes are worth a little plastic.
  • Special shout out to Becky F. for finding this discontinued style. She might do the no trash challenge soon. If she does she will be putting a fashion spin on it.
Picture 3 All the trash from Day 1 and 2. Some of the trash includes (but I am still hoping to find ways to recycle it):
  • Lint from the dryer (someone suggested giving this to birds for a nest)
  • A zip-loc bag which I would not have thrown away but it has a hole in it.
  • Wine cork
  • Various other plastic wrap that food came in. Most of which was organic from Trader Joe's. So I think we are going to have to start to get produce somewhere else.
Picture 4 is all the trash that Erik made today:
  • You can't see picture 4?
  • That is because he had no trash! He is the 3dntc man.

No comments: