7.01.2008

Hello No Trash Challenge Readers!

Hi Everyone ... Ashley here. I will be taking over the blog and the challenge for the month of July. Dayva, please still feel welcome to post on your continuing quest to be an environmentally responsible citizen of the world! I've been thinking about this for the past couple of weeks. Dayva has done such a good job and now the pressure is ON! I'm slightly intimidated, I must admit. This is going to take a lot of work and mostly, self control! I'm already craving something sweet and we have a whole closet of granola bars and other treats here at work so I have to hold back. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get my chocolate fix though.

The morning did not start off very well. I woke up really early for an appointment. I was half asleep trying to get ready when I caught myself using a cotton pad to clean a bit of eye makeup residue off. Crap! I should be using a washcloth. So I really got off on the wrong foot.

So far the afternoon is going well though. I have some food here that I brought in last week. I just had a smoked salmon, cucumber and garlic cream cheese sandwich. Yum. I did forget to bring in a set of reusable silverware and a cloth napkin but we have some real (as opposed to plastic) knives here so I was OK.

1 comment:

trashed out said...

GO ASHLEY! Don't forget about the Farmer's Market in Copley on Tuesday's (which luckily is today) you can stock up the office for the week and not have to think about it when you are running late in the morning.
I love your first post!