7.01.2008

GRA Certified Green Dining Guide

One of my biggest challenges is going to be planning ahead. Making sure I have food at work or bringing my lunch so that I don't go out to eat - which I typically do a lot. Luckily, there is a grocery store near by - as well as a Trader Joe's. And Whole Foods isn't too far away either (if I have my bike).


But if I am craving something different, I can consult this list of Certified Green Dining restaurants published by the Green Restaurant Association. Now, you'll see there aren't very many in Boston, but as this "trend" catches on, I'm sure the list will continue to grow. The list details how many steps each place has completed and what those steps are. There are also good resources for anyone who might be starting up a restaurant or wants to convert an existing place to be "Green".

No comments: