6.25.2008

My chipped polish had to go.......

First off let me start by saying that if you are trying not to make trash than you should not get a mani/pedi. Skip the nail salon and paint the pigglets at home. I wasnt really thinking when I went in to get mine before attending a wedding last weekend. Most places use disposable slippers and toe separators but at least all the tools are steralized and reused.
Any way, I had waited until the last minute to remove the chipped polish because I always end up using so many cotton balls and tossing them in the trash.




But then I found this little sock in my drawer tht didn't have a match. Voila! I just put this sock in the laundry with my other cleaning rags and I can use it over and over again!
The sock worked even better than the cotton balls and what a great way to use a single sock!

No comments: