6.04.2008

Day 4

I was doing pretty well until 11:30am when I tore into a Band-Aid. I had a terrible blister on my heel (thanks, summer shoes) and didn't even realize what I was doing until the Band-Aid was stuck on. I don't even think there is a sanitary alternitive for Band-Aids and don't you just hate when you find dirty old Band-Aids lying around. Like, stuck in the sand at the beach or floating in the water. Yuck!

Luckily, after the Band-Aid incident and a few staples in a packet a co-worker handed me, I didn't make any more trash. In fact, my office trash can would have been empty at the end of the day if my co-worker hadn't tossed her coffee cup in there! Hmm, maybe I should get her a re-usable mug... Her birthday is coming up.

For dinner, I had some leftover quiche. Yummy! It was even better the second night. Yay quiche!

No comments: